Important Update/Future

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Furry, Nov 17, 2017.

1. Furry

Furry Senior Member

Ratings:
    +777
    Hello! Before I get started I'm going to be stating and apologizing for the lack of updates lately, as I had made HCF intending it to go somewhere, as its always been a dream for me to own an HCF server, but the YouTubers I had hired had changed their minds about showing up on the server for SOTW that map. Anyways forget about mistakes it's time to move on! I am currently working on the new map for a soon release! I'm open and looking for suggestions and wanting to sincerely know what you guys want changed, added, or removed on the next map that way it will be the best to your guys' fitting! Here are some things I am currently working on to improve the server and making it better once again!

- Adding hiding spawners from f top, people get targeted too much and quit!

- Make desert claims closer to the desert platform. Trapping was most beloved back in the day but was ruined when claims were pushed back too far.

- Add more useful custom enchants or remove them in general.

- Remove the custom drops from spawners such as cobwebs from spiders and TNT from creepers and also remove upgradable spawners. If not, buff the points, it takes 20 mins of grinding just to upgrade 1 iron golem spawner.

- Reducing the spawners drop rate, people profit too much off of raids.

- Crates and KOTHs have been requested to be buffed for ages. People don't go to koth because they don't think its worth the gear to get the the current prizes. Its been buffed before, but people want it to be buffed even further.

- Cannoning needs to be fixed as well as TNT. Bestle can patch this. Proper cannoning at last!

- Hit detection needs to be optimized on the main server, working on that.

- Ranks may be revamped in a few ways shortly.

- The blacklist plugin is a future implementation as well as a anti-spam bot plugin, the forums will also be getting a VPN blocker implented as well.

- Bringing back XPSalvage

- Adding back the /Shop GUI? Needing opinions on this still.

- Adding back "daily deals" at shop sort of like before except only with non-sellable items to avoid eco exploits so they can actually be better than just leaves.

- More gamble and economy games, such as "flip a coin" etc.

- Updating the rules.

- Fixing the current "broken economy" (open for suggestions)

- Adding proper and functioning base rollbacks.

- Doing weekly giveaways such as magic picks and magic wands and superswords.

- Making /fly something you have to /vote for everyday unless your Executer or higher. (Opinions on this idea?)

- Bi-weekly events (raiding, pvp, ect).

- Treasure drops re-added, optimized and better prizes. (not diamonds)

- Adding a schemshop plugin where newer players can find small scale bases, traps, and cannons inside of that shop.

As always, negative comments and hate towards me or the server will be situated with a ban or warning, and with the future VPN block on the forums I don't suggest getting yourself to be part of that block!

• Like Like x 12
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. LordIBeThieving

LordIBeThieving Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +128
    GUI shop +1
    /fly vote to keep +1
    Treasure +1
    Closer desert claims +1 (reason I loved mineage so much was for /warp desert.

I also suggest removing creeper eggs they are cancer and shouldn't exist.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. builder1909

builder1909 Dedicated Member

Ratings:
    +470
    ^ basically what he said

Desert pvp was the reason many people started playing on here, but all that died when Nyalon came back and pushed the claims back by miles 4-5 maps ago

+10000
    +1

4. racer72

racer72 Member

Ratings:
    +10
    +1

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. bossxspeed

bossxspeed Senior Member

Ratings:
    +113
    Dungeon's, allow something for players to do rather then grind all day.

Dungeons would be implemented to produce a more pvp aspect environment one in which mineage was built on. In the dungeon's you would gather certain drops to eventually add together to get (custom weapons) though they wouldet be knock back 100. More like one weapon may shoot out a web temporarily traping a user for a few seconds. This would help bring back more of a pvp aspect to mineage and move the economy over to a pvp/weapon standpoint. For more information on how to implement this or further info on how the dungeon's would work pm me.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  6. bye <3

bye <3 Elder Member

Ratings:
    +2,304
    lol rip me

7. GetRuined

GetRuined Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +101
    Reset bans

• Agree Agree x 4
  8. AnonymousMan16

AnonymousMan16 New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I hope this update fixes the dead ass server so shit like this doesnt happen
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#8 AnonymousMan16, Nov 17, 2017 at 4:11 PM
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2017
  9. dynamitefly

dynamitefly Infamous Member

Ratings:
    +1,344
    Lowkey this reset was pretty good, well in the beginning but failed as Mason didn’t show enough interest and didn’t stick to what was promised. All the concepts etc were pretty good, also fix cannoning

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. bye <3

bye <3 Elder Member

Ratings:
    +2,304
    thanks

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  11. builder1909

builder1909 Dedicated Member

Ratings:
    +470
    Mason I'm guessing HCF will no longer be a thing?

12. Furry

Furry Senior Member

Ratings:
    +777
    it wasn't really all me and deadly's fault, Harry had failed to get everything done before the reset because he'd get like 1 plugin done every 3 days lol

13. SuperRobo123

SuperRobo123 New Member

Ratings:
    +8
    Sounds like a good reset, hope it brings more players back to mineage if things start to be like they were in the early days. I like most of the new updates in the post such as better crates, weekly events etc. They will make players have more things to do rather than sit around doing nothing.
    Things like the gui shop, treasure drops, events, desert trapping, XPSalvage & base rollbacks all sound like amazing features... but please don't ruin raiding by making creepers drop gp, lowering spawner droprates, removing fly / having to vote for it (Don't remove the very best feature of mineage!!! You could increase good stuff in voting crates => more players vote).

I'm not sure if hiding spawners from ftop will be good because players won't know which facs have more wealth & are worth raiding or not. It will require the player to world download every base they find while flying around instead of skipping junk sugarcane farms underground based on the fac's worth on ftop...

If you really want to make raiding harder or reduce it and targeting top factions... Then re-add regens:) (don't just re-add minechats cause they are ez to raid... Allow all regen types :D)

Overall I like most of the additional things being added to the server.. Hope they bring the server back alive!

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  14. dynamitefly

dynamitefly Infamous Member

Ratings:
    +1,344
    Blaming your staff because he didn’t take the position of being the owner?

15. LordIBeThieving

Ratings:
    +128
    The point of voting to keep /fly is because it's a perk everyone wants people will vote for the server in turn giving it more players. This way it isn't pay to win.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. SuperRobo123

SuperRobo123 New Member

Ratings:
    +8
    It can also lead to players quitting mineage and searching for other server XD
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 18, 2017, Original Post Date: Nov 18, 2017 ---
    Furry will you be paying out the ftop prizes for the end of this map? :D (when will the reset be about?)
    IMG_04102017_163451_0c.png

• Disagree Disagree x 5
  17. LordIBeThieving

Ratings:
    +128
    I really don't think so lol. Would you rather get on a vote site or drop 15 like it used to be?

18. HealthBoost

HealthBoost Active Member

Ratings:
    +63
    Maybe try adding HCF, Mineage really needs it.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. JL0

JL0 Member

Ratings:
    +32
    @Furry loving the sound of all the updates, but I personally think Step 1 is recruiting staff otherwise all these updates will be for nothing if there's no staff support.

20. iSimplyDontLag

iSimplyDontLag Infamous Member

Ratings:
    +1,210
    A better dev probably, Harry was useless

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1