Rant Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Subz, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Subz

Subz Infamous Member

Ratings:
    +994
    This reset is actually so bad. The hit detection and pots suck ass, and there's so many other problems which still haven't been fixed. And before you say it, the only reason people have come back to this server is because it's the biggest change Mineage has had in years, and of course, the F Top.

Look at the pots. They are very laggy and do not give you much health at all. Here I throw two pots, and they splash behind me (when they shouldn't, the should splash in front of me, showing that the server is laggy) and giving me 2 and a half hearts:

The fishing rod is also really laggy. You can't fishing rod people back anymore.

The hit detection and KB is REALLY FUCKING BAD. And I know a lot of people can vouch. Look at the amount of particles and hits I'm getting, and listen to the sounds of him getting hit. He's hardly getting hit and taking any KB, making PvP easy for anyone as all you do is trade hits. Fix the KB and hit detection immediately, right now it's really bad and PvP is a waste of time.

The pearls also lag in mid air, rendering them useless as it's faster to just run.

Also, there's a glitch where you can cap koths from on top of the structures and /disguise so no one can see you, @7T7 and @Khael have been exploiting this.

This server was actually better when Mason owned it, it was a shame he didn't have enough money to invest in the server and have a decent F Top. @Amazing @OSwordSlasherO fix your shit.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Trendary

Trendary Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +111
    What kind of fucking music do you listen to?? Wierdo

3. Khael

Khael Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +101
    factions isnt solely based on pvp. overall i'd say its still good even though theres still issues. at least you posted videos so hell look into it more

4. Amazing

Amazing Server Owner

Ratings:
    +139
    Alright so I watched these videos and looked in game, our TPS was definitely on the low side when these videos were recorded.
    The server's uptime was just about to peak 12 hours (7 AM EST to now) so i decided to manually reboot.

After I rebooted we were back at 20 TPS, and I went to pvp on an alt - everything seemed fine (to me, anyway).
    None of the things (other than the rodding, wasn't able to test that) were occurring after the reboot when we had 20 TPS.

So in my eyes, the issue is not hit detection/pot lag/etc.. - it's the server lag in general after it's been up for 10+ hours.

We will be looking into why the server starts getting choppy after being up for this long, but for now we will just begin to schedule reboots at a more frequent rate to ensure the server doesn't get to this state again.

Thank you for making these videos, do you agree with my assessment of the situation?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Subz

Subz Infamous Member

Ratings:
    +994
    Yes, but I believe it still can be optimised, and strength CERTAINLY needs a buff, it takes at least 8 mins to kill someone and by that time they've either ran away or logged. Also, enderpearls need to be fixed ASAP.

6. sav

sav Active Member

Ratings:
    +275
    Aren't you like 18 lol?

7. Subz

Subz Infamous Member

Ratings:
    +994

8. Zyonyte

Zyonyte Member

Ratings:
    +46
    I am. What's wrong with being 18. AGE IS JUST A NUMBER D:

9. sav

sav Active Member

Ratings:
    +275
    Being 18 and caring this much about minecraft isn't great (imo)

10. TheQuickStyle

TheQuickStyle Infamous Member

Ratings:
    +709
    LoL it is.. when you raid you pvp the enemy.. when you defend ur base u pvp the enemy, when you go to an event u pvp the enemy etc.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 13, 2018, Original Post Date: Jan 13, 2018 ---
    when there is an f top price on 3000$ then even ur grandpa would care about minecraft

11. jessePVPz

jessePVPz Member

Ratings:
    +7
  12. sav

sav Active Member

Ratings:
    +275
    In reality 3k isn't a lot of money, however the payout isn't 3k "if your faction is ftop #1 throughout the entire map, you will win $1,200 PayPal and a $500 Store Giftcard." Which isn't worth the amount of time and splitting the reward with faction members.

13. Rainy

Rainy Member

Ratings:
    +41
    Yeh, Strength defiantly needs a buff. the only way to kill someone is breaking there armour basically. even after that they run off and log.

pls fix, i know everyone else wants this issue fixed as well.

@Amazing

Thanks

14. Linkerbalzak

Linkerbalzak Senior Member

Ratings:
    +386
    I dont get why the economy, basically iron golems are so unbalanced. It costs 2.5 mil a spawner, and to get that 2.5 mil you have to hand sell 125 inventories of pure iron, or sell -+140 dubs with sell wand. I feel like the sell price of iron definetly needs a boost, or the amount an IG cost has to decrease.

Also loot going into chests is really wonky alot of times, if you have rows of doublechests with hoppers stacked up 5 high for example, 1 row might not fill at all whilst others only fill like the top 3 dubs ( ofc the hoppers are placed correctly )

15. pip100

pip100 Infamous Member

Ratings:
    +600
    +1 boost price and remove it from o

16. TheQuickStyle

TheQuickStyle Infamous Member

Ratings:
    +709
    1200$ is 1200$ the only thing u need to do is game which is fun and you earn that money :p

17. Subz

Subz Infamous Member

Ratings:
    +994
    the server is fucking lagging really hard rn, and the hit detection is worse than in the videos, get a new host smh https://www.ovh.com/us/dedicated-servers/game/minecraft.xml and fix the hits, pvping is like playing combo ladder now lmfao

#17 Subz, Jan 13, 2018 at 2:41 PM
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 3