Important MineagePvP Reset XVII Info

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Furry, Dec 18, 2017.

1. Furry

Furry Senior Member

Ratings:
    +770
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hello! I am happy to announce the release of map XVII!
    Whether or not you will be joining us for this occasion I would like you welcome you back, or welcome you here if It's your first time checking out the server!
    It's been a while since the last wipe, as it was in May of this year, It's time to get things rolling again!
    Unfortunately we won't be having a trailer made, as this post will mostly sum everything up and I don't believe a trailer will do the server any justice at this time.
    Information:

★Date of release will be on the 22nd of December (This Friday) at 5:00 PM EST!

★We will be having a spawn unclaim event an hour before the new map releases!

★Bans will be reset at the time of release!

★65% Off sale on everything in the buycraft for only 3 days after the release.
    Bugfixes:

★Gems shop has been fixed and now properly works.

★Hit detection was 'wonky' towards the end of this map, we have now fixed the problem.

★Crates were having issues with previewing the correct items and rewarding the correct items. This is now fixed.

★Voting was not registering for a while, this will now be fixed on this upcoming release.

★/rules now has the proper link, guiding you to the proper forums post.
    Additions/Changes:

★Faction owners and co-owners will now be able to do /f hide to hide their SPAWNER NAMES ONLY and not value.

★Faction member limits have been changed to 25 from 50, and each members power has been buffed to 40.

★Desert claims have been moved closer to the desert platform.

★Removed custom drops from creepers and spiders, crafting TNT is now going to be more cheaper along with cheaper cobwebs.

★Upgrading spawner prices have now been reduced by half of what they previously were.

★KOTH crates and other crates have been buffed/changed with better/different items.

★Bestle's cannoning fix has now been applied to the next map! (No more broken cannons)

★Blacklist plugin has been added.

★The forums will be getting a VPN blocker as well as an anti-spambot plugin upon release day.

★Added /shop back! (no pvp related items will be in /shop) potions pearls and other pvp items will be located at spawn in the shops!

★Daily or bi-daily deals/offers will be available in /shop!

★Roll the dice gambling plugin has been added.

★Economy has been re-worked with better buy/sell prices, making spawners not so easy to get!

★Added proper base rollback mechanics, that way we can rollback your base if someone decides to inside raid you. Fake raids will end up in a blacklist from the server. Blacklisted players do not get unbanned on ban-resets!

★Weekly giveaways will be happening with possible gaming equipment or in-game buycraft items. Stay tuned for posts after the next map release.

★/fly will now have to be voted for, which then you will have 6 hours of flying ability each day you vote. Zeus and higher ranks will still have access to permanent /fly.

★We will be trying to host more events with BuyCraft or PayPal rewards bi-weekly, such as PvP or raid events.

★Treasure drops have been re-added with a lot better prizes.

★Potions now throw faster and you have a lot less likely chance to miss a potion throw.

★Reduced price of magic blocks in /gems shop and in the /shop.

★Top voters and PvPers will be showcased at spawn. You cannot kill alts to boost your kills.

★Mobs will appear at spawn and the first person to kill them will receive a random crate key that you can spin at /warp crates, with chat announcing who has killed the mobs and received the reward.

★Removed custom enchants until further development and additions of new and better custom enchants, possibly being added some time after release.

★Added Kill/Death ratio to the scoreboard along with kill winstreaks and kill count.

★New welcoming message upon logging in and updated /help message with all map information and website information.

★Added the old slot plugin (from mineage 2015).

★Merchant NPC's are now located around warps and spawn, these merchant NPC's will give you the ability to trade your gear into EXP Bottles and the ore type of the item being traded.
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]
    As always, we hope to see you there this Friday at 5:00 PM EST! Leave any questions below and i'll do my best to answer them as swiftly as possible! Any negative or toxic comments will be removed with a possible ban. TNT and Creeper Eggs will be disabled for 7 days, as we let a grace period pass for factions to build.

#1 Furry, Dec 18, 2017 at 12:12 PM
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2017
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Blondey

Blondey New Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Yay Sounds Good Keep Up The Good Work Furry :D <3

3. Jadespy

Jadespy New Member

Ratings:
    +3
    You might want to fix a few grammatic errors and word repeats like this one "★Bans will be reset at time time of the release!" I would change this to a but, not and "★Faction owners and co-owners will now be able to do /f hide to hide their SPAWNER NAMES and not value." this should not say more cheaper "★Removed custom drops from creepers and spiders, crafting TNT is now going to be more cheaper along with cheaper cobwebs." I would probably rephrase this a tiny bit "★Upgrading spawner prices have now been reduced by half of what they previously were." maybe to spawner Upgrade prices have been etc... etc. You're, not your "★Added proper base rollback mechanics, that way we can rollback your base if someone decides to inside raid you. Fake raids will end up in a blacklist from the server. Blacklisted players do not get unbanned on ban-resets!" That is about all I could find, however, there are a few thing that I might have worded differently.

#3 Jadespy, Dec 18, 2017 at 1:44 PM
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2017
  4. Mattiboiiii

Ratings:
    +45
    Doesnt sound to bad

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. Subzzzzz

Subzzzzz Active Member

Ratings:
    +98
    am i being unbanned

• Like Like x 1
  6. BeastPvPz

BeastPvPz Senior Member

Ratings:
    +371
    wait so ur not gonna add back xpsalvage?

7. Adjustinq

Adjustinq New Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Do I get unbanned ? xx (idk if I’m blacklisted)

8. Furry

Furry Senior Member

Ratings:
    +770
    The merchant is xpsalvage pretty much...

9. Tomsbananacakes

Tomsbananacakes Infamous Member

Ratings:
    +786
    Well. Here we are again. Quite possibly heading for the lowest amount of players ever participated in a map reset.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. builder1909

Helper

Ratings:
    +400
    Looks pretty good! Unfortunately I'm in eu for xmas break and won't be on for reset

• Like Like x 1
  11. Khael

Khael Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +93
    "★Bans will be reset at the time of release!"

sounds good. oh wait im probably blacklisted lmao

12. IkBenTheaMan

IkBenTheaMan Member

Ratings:
    +11
    Furry isn't it possible to make the time a little bit better and maybe the date aswell.. Some other servers will have there reset/SOTW also. (Veltpvp will reset kitmap on exactly the Same date and time and Veltpvp 5.0 is going to be the next day, Arcane will also be busy) Maybe you should change the time zo 1-3 PM EST for the people EU. If the time isn't possible I rather another date because of Chrismass, Velt and other servers. If you remplaceer the date more people can be at the reset and more people will play it.

For the rest, Nice info. Can you give me a link to all the Cannon rules? (I checked it and /rules isn't working on the server yet, Just so you know.

Last question is, Do you need helpers?

Hope u will respond.

Have a Nice day!

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Hanger69er

Administrator

Ratings:
    +125
    I hope everyone is excited for Friday!

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. Furry

Furry Senior Member

Ratings:
    +770
    I'm currently going to keep the time set in place... sorry for the inconvenience. There's currently no cannon rules except for phase cannons I believe... Yes we are always looking for staff!

• Like Like x 1
  15. dynamitefly

dynamitefly Infamous Member

Ratings:
    +1,279
    Aaaaand once again you release the reset information just a couple of days prior with no kind of advertisement... Well, this time you got no one to help you bring factions

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Bl4ckPlasma

Bl4ckPlasma Active Member

Ratings:
    +73
  17. Khael

Khael Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +93
    ill give you $1

18. builder1909

Helper

Ratings:
    +400
    you can have my enderlord kit

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Johannes

Johannes Infamous Member

Ratings:
    +787
    Good luck Furry hope the best

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  20. Varnox

Helper

Ratings:
    +16
    That's when you reset it again.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 19, 2017, Original Post Date: Dec 19, 2017 ---
    Looking forward to the new upcoming reset!