HumanWhiteBoy Abuse Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheRealSadding, Feb 11, 2018.

?

Should Moderators be able to play?

1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. No

20 vote(s)
    71.4%
  1. TheRealSadding

TheRealSadding Active Member

Ratings:
    +67
    I the only one on at the time was defending my base from them. It's a funny video because I was raging like a real Minecraft dork but on the serious side he abused to allow his teammates to cannon and stopping me from defending whether it was a legitimate claim or not it wasted 33-38 minutes of my time and when I returned my base was in a worst shape than before I came on. I randomly came on to check my creeper spawners to find HumanWhiteBoy and other people in the room with me and I began hitting a couple people and began patching the walls (Which wouldn't have done anything Huge) but i was still trying to defend and i was frozen and sunk to the bottom of my base and i cleary recall TnT going off before i got tp'ed to spawn. then was given 5 mins to join TS which wasn't downloaded at the time or discord to second thing he Reportedly told me to go on. After being banned after just getting it downloaded I waited about 10 minutes for him to respond to my messages on TS. Then I was SS'd and he didn't find anything and helps prove that it was a waste of time and a stall for them to cannon. when I got back on. I found multiple holes in our base more spawners were taken and new holes in the base (After the raid he told me that they "Stop Cannoning" when I was in SS but I doubt that they listened). After blowing up their cannon they began cegging the remaining spawners through the new holes they made when I was offline. Even after the raid my faction members specifically SuperRobo123 called him out on it and was muted and he avoided all questions about this raid. all this is talked about during the first 6:30 mins of the video. if a staff member wants screenshots of before and after of walls and holes in our base please pm me i will retrieve them from my faction members I also have the full-length video which was 33 minutes if any staff member wants that as well. I don't think he should be demoted but he shouldn't be allowed to play in game with such permissions. I have seen this happen many times like alertly and that other random Watto guy doing this type of thing and I genuinely think they shouldn't play. HumanWhiteBoy is an OG player a good staff member and is active but with the competitiveness of mineage and the permissions he has wouldn't be good for anyone and this incident proves that moderators or people with high permissions shouldn't play.

A particular part of the video I want you all to see is 15:31 - 15:44 (sorry about my loud ass keyboard) you can see his explanation is kinda sketchy and idk any hacks that can detect a MOD in vanish and you can hear him say " I wasn't recording" pretty important thing to do when catching a hacker and I wasn't "Blatant" enough to be frozen in any way and especially in a crucial moment like when they just got in the base im just saying it really makes you think. To freeze and ban someone that had donated a lot of money to the server you would think to have the decency to record some evidence.

I want to be compensated for this raid

#1 TheRealSadding, Feb 11, 2018 at 2:54 PM
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. JDI

JDI Infamous Member

Ratings:
    +636
    I believe staff should be allowed to play as long as they don't have access to creative mode, which @HumanWhiteBoy doesn't have.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. TheRealSadding

Ratings:
    +67
    nah the main thing i mean he could cheat for his faction.

4. TheQuickStyle

TheQuickStyle Infamous Member

Ratings:
    +700
    Do you guys really think @HumanWhiteBoy gives a fuck about your Minecraft drama? he's busy with his cars kids

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. HumanWhiteBoy

Ratings:
    +89
    I understand 100% why you were annoyed, and I do admit I should of froze you after the whole raid instead of when you were going to patch. I already talked to you about everything on discord so I don't feel the need to type it all.... Also that situation with SuperRobo was dealt with as I unmuted him after I talked to him in discord.. I asked sword if there is a way to prove that nothing was blown up and he said he will check everything when he gets home.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. TheQuickStyle

TheQuickStyle Infamous Member

Ratings:
    +700
    Right when I post this
    You embarrassed me man :(

7. HumanWhiteBoy

Ratings:
    +89
    <3 No need to be embarrassed because maybe it's true? Who knows :p

• Dumb Dumb x 3
  8. TheRealSadding

Ratings:
    +67
    yeah i shouldnt have done this XD but the video was funnny

9. HumanWhiteBoy

Ratings:
    +89
    I can't even watch it :( ... It says " This video contains from UMG, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. TheRealSadding

Ratings:
    +67
    Oof well it was really funny ill find a way to make it unblocked in the country

11. Reign_OF_Pain

Reign_OF_Pain Elder Member

Ratings:
    +1,046
    Human really is abusive. In NASA multiple instances happened. One I recall is when we were raiding, and NASA members tpd in a hacker. We're spamming chat telling human to do something and he starts repairing his walls while we're fighting a hacker. He then muted me for calling him out on abuse. There's more instances of abuse but no need to report them as nothing will be done. People wonder why we're not playing next map lol. @OSwordSlasherO

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  12. JDI

JDI Infamous Member

Ratings:
    +636
    What else has happened?

13. Reign_OF_Pain

Reign_OF_Pain Elder Member

Ratings:
    +1,046
    If it's even under consideration of a possible demote I will message oswordslasher the instances. No reason for me to list them all here as human will manipulate his way out of them.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  14. JDI

JDI Infamous Member

Ratings:
    +636
    Dm me one of them I'm actually curious

15. TheRealSadding

Ratings:
    +67
    Ty

16. Eye

Eye Member

Ratings:
    +20
    Maybe human should be more careful with what he does.

• Agree Agree x 4
  17. TheRealSadding

Ratings:
    +67
    Fixed video getting put up tomorrow or later tonight and idk how he said that i turned around and hit him idek where that came from aswell as them somone how getting to our IG's
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 12, 2018, Original Post Date: Feb 12, 2018 ---
    about 4 - 5 accounts i have seen today of humanwhiteboy abusing for spicy like how @MrVault said in his demotion thread and in this one and from people online
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 12, 2018 ---
    Wasnt reallly explained all too well my mayne

PS EveryOne Video is Fixed

18. ExtaticPot

ExtaticPot Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +345
    Shit like this can be avoided if u don’t let mods play

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. TheRealSadding

Ratings: