Denied Helper Application: Yai

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Yai, Jan 7, 2017.

1. Yai

Yai Dedicated Member

Ratings:
    +672
    Username (IGN): https://namemc.com/u/Yai
    How long have you actively played on Mineage?: 6 Months
    Time usually spent on the server: 1-10 Hours
    Can your computer handle recording up to 30 FPS?: Yes
    Do you have access to Teamspeak and/or Skype?: Yes
    What can you bring to the Mineage Network?: For my past experience, I learned many things that I still use to this day, such as having respect for people, gaining respect, and gaining trust. In my past demotion, I was demoted for several reasons the current staff team didn't agree on, but I am now back to say I am happy to re-apply and be someone completely new starting this year.

What I can bring to the Mineage community is more than a very well adequate person who will do more than improve the server. Someone who is active, friendly, trustworthy, responsible and caring. What exactly do I mean by these things? For active, I usually log on for more than 1 hour daily no matter what, which is extremely beneficial not only for me but for the server. Whenever I log on, there is usually a cheater, spammer, or that one bot who advertises. I see many things going on around the server that makes me angry because there is usually no staff online at the exact moment. I, personally, feel like I would fill in this position perfectly, also due to my passed experience/activity.

Regarding friendliness, we can all agree I usually try to be friends with everyone and anyone. When it comes to someone being toxic/salty towards me, I usually tend to ignore them or try to roast them in the less toxic way possible, to keep that professionalism. There's really not much to explain here besides the fact that I'm a friendly person in general!

As for trustworthy, I will not ignore the fact I was demoted in the past for "backstabbing" several staff members. I obviously do regret my decisions, but am thankful for them as they've taught me various things. All in all, I have been really good friends that I still have a bond with due to our trust, and I am happy to say you will not get back-stabbed by someone like me.

Continuously, I am responsible. I usually tend to do homework first, as it is my priority, and then I come on the server to do anything, whether it is pvping or helping the server out. I always do my job and I tend to do it correctly and qualitative, meaning I will do my best to not let anyone down in any way, shape or form. Responsibility is a big role as a staff member, and I plan on making this one of my priorities if I am given this chance once again.

Caring, one of the most important traits I have. I care about every individual and treat everyone the same, whether they are close friends or people I don't get along with. I have to say, I have come across several situations where I did give a bigger of a chance to friends, but I ended up punishing them in the same way. I care about this position as much as I care about my reputation, and once again, I am happy to say I care about this server and it's current state, hence I am applying.

I can bring someone who is dedicated. Someone who makes sure to get their job done without an issue. Whether I have homework, family problems, school problems, etc, I will still try my absolute best to help the server whenever it is in need. I obviously will have my downtime when I will feel unmotivated, insecure, and all, but I will try my best to keep those things out of my head and my overall status.

Last but not least, mature. I do my best to be as professional and always keep high standards for myself. I will obviously have the loose string when I am with friends, but when it comes to other players within the community, I will be as professional and adequate as possible.

In conclusion, what I will bring to this community is someone active who can take care of chat, as well as of cheaters. I understand I have recently been a bit toxic on the forums, but I will say that I am sorry, and there's nothing for me to do rather than just apologize.

===============================================================================

Experience as a Staff Member: As I said on my recent application, I was staff 5 months ago, as well as 1 month ago. I learned many things from this server that other applicants do not surpass. I know how to handle many situations correctly and I know how to work well with others. Moving on, I do have experience as a staff member. Throughout my journey as a helper, I learned many valuable lessons as well as getting me to who I am right now. Throughout my journey, I really enjoyed my job in the server and I did everything I could to keep it clean. I know all commands regarding staff and server wise, meaning if someone new asks a question, I will have the correct response for them. Throughout my past experiences, I learned many things that I plan on using if I am given this position.

===============================================================================

About Yourself: I currently live in Arizona, which is an EXTREMELY hot climate, with over 100 degrees during the day. My name is Kevin and I am now a sophomore in high school and am proudly in Honors classes in English and Spanish. I currently work with my mom in a produce packaging company, which has helped me become more "social" and mature as a person. Even tho it might not pay a lot, It's enough for me to buy what I want. With the money I've made, I've bought a complete gaming setup (over 3000$) and even a few skins in csgo, which I lost in gambling lolrip. I am half White and half Hispanic, meaning my mother is from the U.S and my father is from Mexico. I am bilingual and can speak fluent English as well as fluent Spanish. Sometimes you might hear an "accent" when I speak English, but nonetheless, it is not a problem for me to speak/understand English. I weigh 180 pounds and plan on joining the junior-varsity football team this year. I am someone who really enjoys watching sports and talking about what's been going on with the world and/or important people. As for myself, I am the one taking their time into doing something they are really dedicated to, like school. I've always been that "smart" kid in school that always likes to mess around and have fun but still stay on task. I usually make a good relationship with anyone I meet and can try my best to not be awkward when we "first meet". I try to be optimistic whenever possible and enjoy to make others feel that I am always there for them. More about myself, I am someone who uses video games as an "escape" of my anxiety, which is death. I really try my best to enjoy life at it's fullest and try to keep my head up whenever something wrong is going on in my life. I really think I am the one that brings "life" to my family. I always try to make everyone laugh and pull some jokes here and there on my parents. You can say anything, but words don't hurt me. I try to put a smile on my face even when I'm not supposed to. As a child, I have really been into games. I first played the "wii" back in 2007 when it had barely came out. After consoles developed more and more, I got more into the xbox and decided to buy minecraft. As time passed, I moved to the pc version and have enjoyed it way more. This developed another minecraft player which out stands from others. What I pursue as my future career is either to become a Police Officer, which will soon scale on to becoming a sheriff, or maybe a detective. Before I try to pursue that, I will try to make it "big" on youtube, either making csgo videos or minecraft videos. I think life is too short to not pursue what you really want to do in life. A lot of people don't believe in me, but I know I will be someone someday. I have gone through so many things and have left so many things in the past, making me someone stronger and more mature of what I do.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. 7T7

7T7 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +154
    Are you staff on any other servers currently?

3. Yai

Yai Dedicated Member

Ratings:
    +672
    Currently staff on The Spire, but I don't count that as a major position as the staff: player ratio doesn't quite make me be active/on the server at all times, and if it comes to me resigning/getting demoted on there for this position, I'll take the risk.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Zyonyte

Zyonyte Infamous Member

Ratings:
    +736
    ok yes ur demoted

• Funny Funny x 5
  5. Johannes

Jr. Admin

Ratings:
    +442
    Nice application

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. DaddyIincaged

DaddyIincaged Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +339
  7. MidnightBoss

MidnightBoss Dedicated Member

Ratings:
    +991
    Not bad, however you did copy the ''about yourself'' from all your previous applications. I know you're a good staff member.
    +1

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yai

Yai Dedicated Member

Ratings:
    +672
    It's 290$! I like to brag because im poor and can't afford anything :(

I also got this from scamming :D
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 7, 2017, Original Post Date: Jan 7, 2017 ---
    I copied the "About yourself" section because there's really nothing that has changed about me, just the fact that a few months have passed. Thanks for the feedback tho

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Jarno

Ratings:
    +912

#9 Jarno, Jan 7, 2017 at 6:06 PM
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Yai

Yai Dedicated Member

Ratings:
    +672
    Thank you

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. LeSadding

LeSadding Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +110
    lol again +1

• Like Like x 1
  12. Krispay

Krispay Dedicated Member

Ratings:
    +416
    +1, no good reason as to why he was demoted earlier, cleaned chat and caught hackers 24/7

#12 Krispay, Jan 7, 2017 at 9:44 PM
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Deadly

Administrator

Ratings:
    +1,593
    Noted

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. montig1

montig1 Senior Member

Ratings:
    +264
    Third times a charm, Ay?

• Like Like x 1
  15. Yai

Yai Dedicated Member

Ratings:
    +672
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Samtanq

Samtanq Infamous Member

Ratings:
    +657
    You have been staff twice and you still haven't succeeded your opportunities. You had your chance and it's time to get new people now. Sorry but that's my opinion-1

17. ProtoVerz

ProtoVerz Active Member

Ratings:
    +74
    It would be dumb to give staff to a person who has already been given the chance not once, but twice and still managed to get demoted.

18. Shupaa

Shupaa Senior Member

Ratings:
    +438
  19. Zyonyte

Zyonyte Infamous Member

Ratings:
    +736
    Logic doesn't apply here. Do you think we're really a democracy? NO LOL

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Yai

Yai Dedicated Member

Ratings:
    +672
    The reason(s) I didn't "succeed" my first time was because I made a mistake in which I can't go back and fix. As for my second demotion, I didn't "succeed" because I wasn't even given a chance.

It wouldn't be dumb to give a person staff who is experienced and active, also, my second time wasn't really a chance, as I was demoted because people, in general, didn't "enjoy" having me as staff.

Sadly, this server does work as if it were a democracy @Zyonyte

• Agree Agree x 1