Denied Helper Application: ExtaticPot

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by ExtaticPot, Mar 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ExtaticPot

ExtaticPot Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +353
    Username (IGN): https://namemc.com/u/ExtaticPot

How long have you actively played on Mineage?
    : 4 years

How much time can you dedicate each day?
    :

Times may vary, but a rough estimate is:

Monday: 3:15 PM - 12:30 AM
    Tuesday: 3:15 PM - 12:30 AM
    Wednesday: 3:15 PM - 12:30 AM
    Thursday: 3:15 PM - 12:30 AM
    Friday: 3:15 PM - 2:45 AM
    Saturday: 9:20 AM - Any Time
    Sunday: 11:15 AM - 12:30 AM

Can your computer handle recording up to 30 FPS? Do you have access to recording software that you can use?
    : Yes

Do you have access to Teamspeak, Discord, Skype and a working mic?
    : Yes

What can you bring to the Mineage Network?
    :

Consistent Activity

First of all, the server can gain my consistent activity. My hours are very flexible, and I can make time for the server no matter how complicated my schedule may be. High School has been difficult, but I have maintained decent grades which gives me more time to enjoy things I love. My outside life has its priorities, but my duties to Mineage will always be my top priority.

Unbiased Nature

Mineage can benefit from my proficiency to overlook anything that may cause me from being unjust or biased. Many staff members value friendship and reputation over their staff team responsibilities. I have never done this in all of my time staffing different servers, and I feel that many unsuccessful staff members don't possess this trait.

Experience

My experience with Factions goes way back to earlier days of Minecraft. I used to play Factions back when it was a small gamemode, and I enjoyed every minute of it. I used to spend hours mining and trying to buy my first spawner. Eventually, as the gamemode advanced, so did I. I grew to get a much better player. I have never stopped playing this gamemode, and I'd like to think that I have a solid structure of knowledge surrounding Factions. I also have experience with Mineage as a server. I have been a part of this community for over 4 years and have been with the server through many ups and downs.

Dedication

Dedication is a hard trait to posses, but it so valuable for a person to have. Whenever something needs to happen, I set my mind to it and never give up. I have a certain drive that most people lack. It can come into play when a certain task is needed to be done, but it is very difficult. As long as I maintain the same drive, I can succeed.

Attention To Detail

My attention to detail is very important if I want to be a successful part of this staff team. Whenever screensharing a player, or reviewing a ban appeal, attention to detail truly enable you to locate a reasonable conclusion without experience a wide range of steps.

Previous Experience as a Staff Member
    :

I've been staff on many servers, but the most notable ones are as follows:

- Mineage PvP : Moderator (9 Months)

- Vanity MC : Helper (3 Months)

- ViperHCF : Helper (2 Months)

About Yourself
    :

My name is Matthew. I live in the United States and am in the 11th Grade. My favorite thing outside of Minecraft is baseball. After school from 3-4, I am in the batting cages practicing my heart out. I love to travel for baseball tournaments, but one thing that I have vowed is this: I will never let baseball get in the way of my commitment to Mineage. No matter the circumstance, I will always put my duties to the server first.

#1 ExtaticPot, Mar 11, 2018 at 10:06 PM
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. TheRealSadding

TheRealSadding Active Member

Ratings:
    +67
    +1 good guy and a great staff member.... But won't give u a measly 20k to save ur ass XD

3. ExtaticPot

Ratings:
    +353
    Thanks a lot man! Haha I wish I had 20k ;)

4. Smallz

Smallz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +125
    +1

Good guy, would make excellent staff.

5. ExtaticPot

Ratings:
    +353
    Really appreciate the support, and good luck with your YouTube. ;)

6. builder1909

builder1909 Dedicated Member

Ratings:
    +468
    Your app is kind of short... We talked a couple times, I guess you're pretty cool.
    Neutral for now. Good luck!

7. ExtaticPot

Ratings:
    +353
    Only reason I made my application short is because I feel like I said everything that I needed. I’ll read over it again and see if I feel as though I can say anything else to add on. Nevertheless, thanks for looking at my application.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Strials

Strials Infamous Member

Ratings:
    +381
    wondering if you're on from 315 to 12 how do you manage to find time for HW?

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. ExtaticPot

Ratings:
    +353
    First of all, my school barely gives homework. When I do have a project or something, I get to school early and do it then.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Strials

Strials Infamous Member

Ratings:
    +381
    Ok, I was jw.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. beastlol

beastlol Dedicated Member

Ratings:
    +474
    who else saw this coming

12. ExtaticPot

Ratings:
    +353
    I decided to apply to the staff team of a successful server. I returned with the idea of playing the server, and I’ve had a blast so far, but I want to take it further and actually do something for the server.

13. beastlol

beastlol Dedicated Member

Ratings:
    +474
    lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. bye <3

bye <3 Elder Member

Ratings:
    +2,304
    Denied | Locking
    I'm sorry to say we don't feel you're fit for the position of Helper at this present time. If you would like a better explanation as to why you were denied, please feel free to message me on the forums via a conversation. Feel free to reapply in 2 weeks.​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.