Denied Helper Application: Bl4ckPlasma

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Bl4ckPlasma, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Bl4ckPlasma

Bl4ckPlasma Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +107
    Username (IGN): https://namemc.com/u/Bl4ckPlasma
    How long have you actively played on Mineage?: 3 years 5 months
    Time usually spent on the server: WeekDays : 1-2 Hours / Weekends 4 - 6 Hours
    Can your computer handle recording up to 30 FPS?: Yes
    Do you have access to Teamspeak and/or Skype?: Yes
    What can you bring to the Mineage Network?: Hey guys, as most of you know, my name is Bl4ckPlasma and I am a WitherKing on Mineage. About two months ago I made a helper application and in my, other members of community and even staff members at the time though I did a very good application. I got told the reason it got denied is because I had a go at shuppa. I'm sorry for my mistake but everyone makes mistakes and we must all move forward.

Too start off I have been playing Minecraft for 5 years now. and I have been playing factions / Mineage ever since about 3 years ago. As most of you guys know I'm from Sydney, Australia so theres a big time difference. If you open up a new browser and type in what time is it in Sydney Australia and compare it to your time I think you would be quite surprised. Just think about how many hacker some on while your offline to use there hacks and make the community unfair for others by glitching into your base ( couple bases glitched into recently ) and even toggling hacks. So while you guys are having your beauty sleep you don't have to worry about the server as 95% of the time your asleep ill be on.

Myself has been on Mineage more than most of the players and with my experience I will be an idel staff member. I have handled many situations during playing video games and in real life with my family and friends and I know to to solve them so it's fair for everyone and no one complains. As of my experience playing on Mineage I believe I know most rules if not all rules by now. I believe I should be recruited to the staff team on Mineage for multiple reasons, As all staff member need we need maturity, over the years I believe I have matured, to start off I'm a 14 year old young man. My parents will make me work hard for school and to earn my money, for example my Witherking donation.

I also have a couple of event in mind that we could add towards next map.

- King of the Ladder
    - King of the Hill
    - King of the trap
    - 1v1v1v1v1 event
    - 2v2v2 event
    - faction vs faction event
    - LMS ( Last man standing )
    - Hunger Games ( all in a 500x500 box and u get /kit king and have to kill the rest of people in box )
    - Unclaim all event
    - furtherest enderpearl
    - More repaired for events so not delayed ( I believe I can help on this one )
    - 2v1 event ( if ur the solo person and u win you get a ultra deluxe key or something
    - Fix Koths ( not saying there bad, just saying they could be better )

- And I have go many more in mind - If you want to hear of more to get a better idea message me on Skype.

I know some people in the past that only want to get staff to get the prefix and then they start youtube and get 250 subs then resign and go to another Server and such. To be completely honest we need to get rid of ALL hackers and ddosers. Also people using like speed hacks to get to item drops and koths faster, these ''cheats'' are unfair so I will get onto of this if I get this helper rank and make it fair for every player.

YouTubers: as you guys know we have about 12 YouTubers on the server and none of them upload. I will try get in contact with these people if I receive the Trial-Helper Rank witch I really hope I do as I've really wanted to help out the community by adding new custom areas and /duel commands and /1v1 and possibly add back the auction system we had in the early maps if you guys prefer that as I know a couple of you guys do. Also adding the [Twitch] Rank, I believe that this will attract Streamers from other servers to come to our server and record. ( not sure whats happening with the YouTubers at this Time )

I believe that I'm very active on the forums and that I would be a great staff member to put into the team.

I believe I can bring a better humour to the community as I am a funny, loyal guy and could bring good vibes to the server :D

Experience as a Staff Member: I have been an Admin on a Kit pvp server about 6 - 7 months ago that ranged from 90 - 110 people on during the times the most people were able to play. I was also Trial mod on my older brothers faction server. I'm pretty sure he gave me that as my Christmas present but in all honestly I can't remember that well haha. One day me and my older older brother went on his computer and gave me admin or mod so I was mod and learnt all the basic commands while I was on those 2 servers within the past year. Then the co owner blew up the whole world with world edit and crashed the server and when my brother got it back up it didn't work since he got a new computer and the test server was on his old computer so it had to close down.

About Yourself: My name is Cody and I live in Sydney Australia, I live in a big house with 3 brothers and my parents are divorced so I would prefer not to talk about that. But other wise I go to a boarding school so I weekly board there so I sleep there Sunday - Saturday some home Saturday afternoon and go back Sunday night. I love playing Minecraft and NRL ( Footy ) when ever I have free time I would either do one of those 2 things and I just come on and chill on the server so if you ever see me on just say hey and we will talk !

If you have any question about my app don't hesitate to ask me and just ask below or in game

Thanks you for your time.
    -Plasma
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 7, 2017, Original Post Date: Jun 7, 2017 ---
    Proof that I'm actually Active https://gyazo.com/5216e5b9b6733275c92ff7dc12b198f2

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Lolitsphaase

Lolitsphaase Senior Member

Ratings:
    +266
    Not bad. I've seen you in the community for two years. But, I can believe you've been here for 3. +1 Nice guy as well. Dedicated too. You were a part of buster to?

3. Suhfy

Suhfy Senior Member

Ratings:
    +176
    Nice app. Not Toxic. Sorta Active. Helps people ! +1

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. MC_FinestJustin

MC_FinestJustin Infamous Member

Ratings:
    +1,709
  5. Alertly

Alertly Infamous Member

Ratings:
    +570
    immature

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. MsIincaged

MsIincaged Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Wow, this impersonation is getting out of hand.

7. JDI

JDI Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    He can be toxic in game

8. Shupaa

Shupaa Infamous Member

Ratings:
    +866
    2 faced asf -1

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. JDI

JDI Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    ^_^

10. bye <3

bye <3 Elder Member

Ratings:
    +2,304
    no you cant. for every event i ran, i had all the info sent to harry way in advance. harry is lazy and doesn't do it till the last possible second

• Like Like x 1
  11. Alertly

Alertly Infamous Member

Ratings:
    +570
    for the "proof that i'm actually active" your literally just sitting there afk LOL

• Like Like x 1
  12. MsIincaged

MsIincaged Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Username (IGN): https://namemc.com/u/Bl4ckPlasma
    How long have you actively played on Mineage?: 3 years 5 months
    Time usually spent on the server: WeekDays : 1-2 Hours / Weekends 4 - 6 Hours
    Can your computer handle recording up to 30 FPS?: Yes
    Do you have access to Teamspeak and/or Skype?: Yes
    What can you bring to the Mineage Network?: Hey guys, as most of you know, my name is Bl4ckPlasma and I am a WitherKing on Mineage. About two months ago I made a helper application and in my, Your what? Fml, the majority of the staff team right now is retarded enough and you can't even finish your other members of community and even staff members at the time though I did a very good application. I got told the reason it got denied is because I had a go at shuppa. I'm sorry for my mistake but everyone makes mistakes and we must all move forward.

Too start off I have been playing Minecraft for 5 years now. That's a good little lad, playing Mineman straight outta the womb. and I have been playing factions / Mineage ever since about 3 years ago. As most of you guys know I'm from Sydney, Australia Wow, you're humble, assuming that most people on the server even know who the fuck you are. so theres a big time difference. If you open up a new browser and type in what time is it in Sydney Australia and compare it to your time I think you would be quite surprised. How about you don't be lazy and just put the common time zones in comparison with your timezone? Or maybe you're incapable of doing such a thing. Just think about how many hackers some on while your offline to use there hacks I bet you're doing good on school aye? But seriously, if you want to apply for staff the least you could do is get a grasp on the American language. I also don't think any staff is losing sleep due to the amount of hackers that are on when they aren't because it's a similar amount to when they are on. and make the community unfair for others by glitching into your base ( couple bases glitched into recently ) and even toggling hacks. So while you guys are having your beauty sleep you don't have to worry about the server as 95% of the time your asleep ill be on. I wouldn't feel comfortable being in a teamspeak channel with you, what if you make sexual advances on me, as I read this, It becomes clear that you like males. @Alertly I think you have a feature boy toy right here.

Myself has been on Mineage more than most of the players and with my experience I will be an idel staff member. Right, whatever the fuck this sentence means, sure. I have handled many situations during playing video games and in real life with my family and friends and I know to to solve them so it's fair for everyone and no one complains. Please tell me how many situations with your family that you've handled, are you like the head of a cartel and fuck people up who harm your family? Don't hurt me please. As of my experience playing on Mineage I believe I know most rules if not all rules by now. You've been playing for three years and have yet to learn all the rules. I believe I should be recruited to the staff team on Mineage for multiple reasons, As all staff member need we need maturity, over the years I believe I have matured, to start off I'm a 14 year old young man. Kms. My parents will make me work hard for school and to earn my money, for example my Witherking donation. Lmao, you well bought your rank from birthday gifts. You do not work for your money.

I also have a couple of event in mind that we could add towards next map.

- King of the Ladder No.
    - King of the Hill This is already a thing.
    - King of the trap No.

- 1v1v1v1v1 event No.
    - 2v2v2 event No.
    - faction vs faction event Sure.

- LMS ( Last man standing ) Already a thing. You're trying to make this shitty application longer.
    - Hunger Games ( all in a 500x500 box and u get /kit king and have to kill the rest of people in box ) Shitty idea.
    - Unclaim all event This already happens at end of map, for an "OG" player, thought you would have known this.
    -furtherest enderpearl LOL.
    - More repaired for events so not delayed ( I believe I can help on this one ) Sure, slight problem, Harry is dev.
    - 2v1 event ( if ur the solo person and u win you get a ultra deluxe key or something You're dumb af.
    - Fix Koths ( not saying there bad, just saying they could be better ) @Cloudz can't build (Not saying @Cloudz can't build, just he isn't very good)

- And I have go many more in mind - If you want to hear of more to get a better idea message me on Skype. No, no you do not, this is all the shitty ideas that you had and you put this here to bulk your application.

I know some people in the past that only want to get staff to get the prefix and then they start youtube and get 250 subs then resign and go to another Server and such. To be completely honest we need to get rid of ALL hackers and ddosers. Nobody cheats or ddoses on Mineage. Also people using like speed hacks to get to item drops and koths faster, these ''cheats'' are unfair so I will get onto of this if I get this helper rank and make it fair for every player.

YouTubers: as you guys know we have about 12 YouTubers on the server and none of them upload. I will try get in contact with these people if I receive the Trial-Helper Rank witch I really hope I do as I've really wanted to help out the community by adding new custom areas and /duel commands and /1v1 and possibly add back the auction system we had in the early maps if you guys prefer that as I know a couple of you guys do. Also adding the [Twitch] Rank, I believe that this will attract Streamers from other servers to come to our server and record. ( not sure whats happening with the YouTubers at this Time ) Are you best friends with SkyDoesMineMan? Can you get him to play please please please!

I believe that I'm very active on the forums and that I would be a great staff member to put into the team.

I believe I can bring a better humour to the community as I am a funny, loyal guy and could bring good vibes to the server :D

Experience as a Staff Member: I have been an Admin on a Kit pvp server about 6 - 7 months ago that ranged from 90 - 110 people on during the times the most people were able to play. I was also Trial mod on my older brothers faction server. I'm pretty sure he gave me that as my Christmas present but in all honestly I can't remember that well haha. One day me and my older older brother went on his computer and gave me admin or mod so I was mod and learnt all the basic commands while I was on those 2 servers within the past year. Then the co owner blew up the whole world with world edit and crashed the server and when my brother got it back up it didn't work since he got a new computer and the test server was on his old computer so it had to close down. All irrelevant shitty servers that you didn't even prove that you were staff on. Cool.

About Yourself: My name is Cody and I live in Sydney Australia, I live in a big house with 3 brothers and my parents are divorced so I would prefer not to talk about that. Releasing personal information is a ban, doesn't even know the rules, @staff please ban him. But other wise I go to a boarding school so I weekly board there so I sleep there Sunday - Saturday some home Saturday afternoon and go back Sunday night. I love playing Minecraft and NRL ( Footy ) Call it football, not footy, I understand that you are gay, no need to type like you are. when ever I have free time I would either do one of those 2 things and I just come on and chill on the server so if you ever see me on just say hey and we will talk !

If you have any question about my app don't hesitate to ask me and just ask below or in game Sure, why is it so shitty and can you please delete it?

Thanks you for your time.
    -Plasma

You're welcome.
    -Iincaged.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. Bl4ckPlasma

Bl4ckPlasma Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +107
    Geez :/

14. Shupaa

Shupaa Infamous Member

Ratings:
    +866
    LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Alertly

Alertly Infamous Member

Ratings:
    +570
    LOL

16. Jarno

Jarno Elder Member

Ratings:
    +1,215
    Lmao
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 8, 2017, Original Post Date: Jun 8, 2017 ---
    -1 lies about age

17. JDI

JDI Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    He's 13? Lol

18. Jarno

Jarno Elder Member

Ratings:
    +1,215
    yes

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. dynamitefly

dynamitefly Infamous Member

Ratings:
    +1,340
    I feel attacked :( you have spoken with me before without a problem??

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  20. MsIincaged

MsIincaged Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    You're an appropriate age, and cute.

• Friendly Friendly x 1