Important Forum Reset

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ErikaTV, Jul 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ErikaTV

ErikaTV Member

Ratings:
    +36
    Obviously there was forum reset. We were in need of one. I know most of you guys have spent a lot of time into it, and I totally understand the situation. There have been many incidents where that has happened to me. But its for the better of the community and now it is time to create new memories and new posts.

There will be many haters, mostly the people that had a lot of posts on here and spent long amounts of time on here. But there will be people that love this change, you now have a chance to all start over at once, and all start over and have equal spots in the community.

I renovated this forums to make changes, to make it more organized and to make it more opening. For me to do that we needed things gone, and we needed to all start over.

Hopefully you all understand the situation of the renovation and why we are doing this. Many servers reset their forums to create new memories. This forums was never reset because no one knew how to do that. Now that I am here, we had the ability to do that.

Have a great day with everything.
    I am sorry about the past memories. It's time to create new ones. And start as a new, fresh, organized community.

- Erika

• Like Like x 4
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. ErikaTV

ErikaTV Member

Ratings:
    +36
    UPDATE *****

There is now no signature limit now its just a scroll-able view of it. Post as many images/videos you want. Now you just can scroll to view all of the content. For example look at my signature:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.