Elemental Faction Recruitment

Discussion in 'Faction Recruitment' started by nicpic22, Jun 6, 2016.

?

Would you like to join the faction Elemental?

1. Yes

43.8%
  2. No

25.0%
  3. Meh, just here to visit

31.3%
  1. nicpic22

nicpic22 Member

Ratings:
    +5
    Hello, if you are looking for a hardworking/fun faction, look no further than Elemental. Members in this faction such as Hanger69er and PhasePvPz work hard and have enjoyed time spent in Elemental. Elemental has many roles including raiders, pvpers, and AWESOME builders. Below you will apply to the faction(unless you don't want to). Please follow each step in applying to the faction, thanks and good luck to all!

IGN:
    Old Factions/Old Usernames/Alts(Please label clearly):
    Skype or Teamspeak?:
    How long have you been playing on Mineage:
    How long can you spend daily playing on Mineage:
    Tell us how good you are at...
    Raiding: (1-10) 10 being the best.(PLEASE EXPAND)
    PvPing: (1-10) 10 being the best.
    Base building/building(in general): (1-10) 10 being the best. (GIVE DETAILS!)
    Tell us what can you mainly contribute:
    Why do you want to join, give specific reasons:
    Tell us about you, we want to know about your backround:
    Give us AT LEAST 2 REASONS why you are trustable:
    If we are to accept you into the faction, are you 100% sure you will join?:
    APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE LONG AND WELL-DETAILED!!!!(VERY IMPORTANT)

Thank you so much for applying to Elemental! Applications will be mainly reviewed by Nicpic22, Hanger69er, and Phasepvpz. Best of luck to all!

#1 nicpic22, Jun 6, 2016 at 6:47 PM
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2016
  2. PhaseHD

PhaseHD Member

Ratings:
    +5
    Meh just here to visit :)

3. chasesutton

chasesutton Member

Ratings:
    +4
    IGN: BusterChase
    Old Factions/Old Usernames: BusterClan/Ensis
    How long have you been playing on Mineage: 3 Seasons
    How long can you spend daily playing on Mineage: 3-4 Hours Depending on the day maybe longer.
    Tell us how good you are at(BE HONEST!): Im Good At Getting us So Much Armor!
    Raiding: (1-10) 10 being the best : 7
    PvPing: (1-10) 10 being the best : 9.25
    Base building/building(in general): (1-10) 10 being the best: 5
    Tell us what can you mainly contribute: Getting The Faction Armor And Help Defend Whenever Were being Raided.
    Tell us about you, we want to know about your backround: Im 13 and I have been playing minecraft for about 4-5 years. I live in USA and i can jitter click super fast. I have Skype/TS!
    Give us AT LEAST 2 REASONS why you are trustable: I Never betray and i am very kind and helpful!

4. Enzire

Enzire New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    IGN:Enzire
    Old Factions/Old Usernames:EnzirePvPz
    Communication:its ok
    How long have you been playing on Mineage:about 3 years on differnt accounts
    How long can you spend daily playing on Mineage: 1-8 hours
    Tell us how good you are at(BE HONEST!):8/10
    Raiding: (1-10) 10 being the best 4/10 i can build a 120 stacker and 420 and 230 slab bust nuker
    PvPing: (1-10) 10 being the best 7/10
    Base building/building(in general): (1-10) 10 being the best dont really know how to build a base that good but just tell me what to do and ill do it so 4/10
    Tell us what can you mainly contribute:i can be 211k
    Why do you want to join, give specific reasons:i want to join because at the beguining of the map i join nicpic and my egod account got hacked so...
    Tell us about you, we want to know about your backround: Well ive been in many power factions and ive ran a lot as well
    Give us AT LEAST 2 REASONS why you are trustable: 1 because ik nicpic and 2 because im willing to put the work in
    If we are to accept you into the faction, are you 100% sure you will join?:postive

Thank you so much for applying to Elemental! Applications will be mainly reviewed by Nicpic22, Hanger69er, and Phasepvpz. Best of luck to all![/QUOTE]

5. nicpic22

nicpic22 Member

Ratings:
    +5
    @chasesutton we regret to inform you but you are denied from joining Elemental. You would've had a strong chance if you hadn't tried to raid me, i'm really sorry but it's a no from us.

6. Respireh

Respireh New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    IGN: Respireh
    Old Factions/Old Usernames/Alts(Please label clearly): Havoc / xqpx / solo facs
    Skype or Teamspeak?: Skype
    How long have you been playing on Mineage: About 3-4 Years
    How long can you spend daily playing on Mineage: 1-10 hrs
    Raiding: (1-10) 10 being the best.(PLEASE EXPAND) 6 I Cant Make Big Cannons But I Know How the redstone works and a cannons mechanics and i can watch videos if need to learn to cannon a little better if i need to .
    PvPing: (1-10) 10 being the best. 8 Im Pretty Good At Pvping Although I Did Not Play For A Couple Of Months And Came Back A Little Bit Ago.
    Base building/building(in general): (1-10) 10 being the best. (GIVE DETAILS!) 9 I Can Make Some Well Decorated Homes And Walls If Needed .
    Tell us what can you mainly contribute: I Can Build Anything For The Base And Get The Faction Materials And Be A Friend TO The Current Members In This Great Faction.
    Why do you want to join, give specific reasons: I Want To Have People To Play With On The Mineage Server And Not Be On There For Nothing And Not Waste My TIme DOing Nothing So I Can Have Something To Do In My Day On Mineage. And OVerall Want TO Be A Part Of A Great Faction.
    Tell us about you, we want to know about your backround: i Live In Arizona Have Played With PRetty Big FActions ANd Am Loyal To Any Faction Im In. I Am Funny And Friendly And Honest And Trustable.
    Give us AT LEAST 2 REASONS why you are trustable: I Have Never Insided ANy Faction Or Raided My Truces. I Can Stand Up For My Friends Which Will Hopefully BE The Members Of This Faction. And Will Not GO THrough Others Chests And Mind My Own Business When I Need TO.
    If we are to accept you into the faction, are you 100% sure you will join?: !00% Will Join.

7. PhaseHD

PhaseHD Member

Ratings:
    +5
    Great application we're going to talk over it.

8. Respireh

Respireh New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    OK Thanks Man

9. DrSpeed

DrSpeed New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    IGN: Extremal

Timezone: GMT

Hours of activity per day: I'll probably be playing more than 5 hours since my summer break just started.

Cannoning (1-10): 7. I haven't played on this server for a while, so i forgot most of my things, but will regain my skills in couple days. I used to raid huge bases such as cloud9, McDonalds and have taken part at raiding UnderCover.

Genning (1-10): 9. I will be genning anytime i'm asked and it's pretty easy for me.

Building (1-10): 8. I will probably design inside areas of base and make it as nice as possible. I have pretty much made most part of Rampage's base if you remember that faction from past.

Why should you be accepted?: Because i think i can pretty much beat everyone on this server. I was playing here long time ago, then i quit, but now i'm back. I have ganied loads of experience at pvp from hcf, which i was playing for couple years and was doing pretty succsesful too. I'm really loyal and chill person, don't start beef for no reason and like getting some ez sets.

About yourself: I just started doing yt, here's my channel :https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqvaXRXVwouTQD832veu36w there are couple videos, which will prove that i'm actually good and deserve a chance.

10. Jerrry

Jerrry New Member

Ratings:
    +2
    IGN: Jerrry
    Old Factions/Old Usernames/Alts(Please label clearly): SoupSkidz
    Skype or Teamspeak?: Skype
    How long have you been playing on Mineage: 4 reset's / 1 year
    How long can you spend daily playing on Mineage: 2 hours
    Tell us how good you are at... Trapping
    Raiding: (1-10) 10 being the best. I am a 6 because I don't really know how to hybrid or make any cannon only Simple ones and I can watch some videos of making them
    PvPing: (1-10) 10 being the best. 7 I am pretty good at pvp because my friend tought me how to jitter click
    Base building/building(in general): (1-10) 10 being the best. Building is a 6 because I can make rooms for faction mates and make walls for the base
    Tell us what can you mainly contribute: I can Contribute pvping with u guys and brewing
    Why do you want to join, give specific reasons: I would like to join because this faction is always online and not toxic
    Tell us about you, we want to know about your backround: My backround is that I have been suspended from school for 2 days: total 4 days. and I had to move houses because my house was shit and also cold so we had to move far away from my school so I had to transfer. My friend at school got me into Minecraft and then ever since I have been playing.
    Give us AT LEAST 2 REASONS why you are trustable: I am trustable because I can help for what any reason and I can help with raids and pvp
    If we are to accept you into the faction, are you 100% sure you will join?: yes I am 100% sure that I will join
    APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE LONG AND WELL-DETAILED!!!!(VERY IMPORTANT

#10 Jerrry, Jun 26, 2016 at 12:04 AM
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2016
  11. nicpic22

nicpic22 Member

Ratings:
    +5
    I will add you on skype msg me on Mineage.

12. Shupaa

Shupaa Dedicated Member

Ratings:
    +705
    IGN: ShupaDupaShwavy
    Old Factions/Old Usernames/Alts(Please label clearly): NightRaid Clouds, jump street ensis
    Skype or Teamspeak?: Both niggas
    How long have you been playing on Mineage: 2 years
    How long can you spend daily playing on Mineage: idk as much as i want
    Raiding: (1-10) 10 being the best.(PLEASE EXPAND) im the best cannoner i make ac 130s on mineage
    PvPing: (1-10) 10 being the best. im the best i quick dropped painfulpvp
    Base building/building(in general): (1-10) 10 being the best. (GIVE DETAILS!) im the best i like placing tnt every where
    Tell us what can you mainly contribute: fuck off Join NightRaid
    Why do you want to join, give specific reasons: i dont want to join.
    Tell us about you, we want to know about your backround: I play mineage
    Give us AT LEAST 2 REASONS why you are trustable: can i like to inside
    If we are to accept you into the faction, are you 100% sure you will join?:idk fuck you
    APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE LONG AND WELL-DETAILED!!!!(VERY IMPORTANT) niggas?

13. PhaseHD

PhaseHD Member

Ratings:
    +5
    Dad Im banned :((((((((((((((((((((

14. Shupaa

Shupaa Dedicated Member

Ratings:
    +705
    NOOOOOO why?

15. TheQuickStyle

TheQuickStyle Infamous Member

Ratings:
    +464
    LIAR! UR A BUSTER MEMBER
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 3, 2016, Original Post Date: Jul 3, 2016 ---
    Hmmmm... How old are you and are you trying to act funny?

16. Shupaa

Shupaa Dedicated Member

Ratings:
    +705
    Why do you care how old i am? fuck elemental.

17. PhaseHD

PhaseHD Member

Ratings:
    +5
    :( Why you so harsh man I thought we friends :(
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 3, 2016, Original Post Date: Jul 3, 2016 ---
    What did I ever do to you we friends man :O

18. Shupaa

Shupaa Dedicated Member

Ratings:
    +705
    What do you mean, we are friends?

19. PhaseHD

PhaseHD Member

Ratings:
    +5
    You're saying fuck elemental that's my faction m8 :(

20. Shupaa

Shupaa Dedicated Member

Ratings:
    +705
    Shit, fuck elemental without phase included?