Important Doomed server? Lets change things!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by SuperMasony, Jan 5, 2017.

1. SuperMasony

SuperMasony Server Owner
    Administrator

Ratings:
    +256
    So many people have been talking about the doom of the server.
    It truly tears me apart and just makes me outright sad when i come on the forums and see all the apocalyptic talk and all of the people "quitting" saying the server is trash and its doomed so on so on.
    Welp, I know we haven't done much this reset. As i rushed it because you guys wanted it really bad.
    I have some stuff we are currently working on, as this reset i am trying to fully listen to what the community wants. If you have given up on the community or think this server is doomed to survive, I truly will try my best to revive it and get YouTubers and try to get exactly what you guys want in the server etc etc etc. But you have to understand hiring decent sized youtubers costs money and i cannot do that without donations. (We know you don't want SuchSpeed) And no. Painful and Nyalon are not coming back.

Here is the current list i have on what is going on....

>WORKING LMS!

>SLOTS!

>KOTH!

>NEW CRATE REWARDS!

>AUCTION HOUSE!

>CHAT TRIVIA WITH REWARDS!

>SHOP SPAWNER ECONOMY NEEDS TO BE WORKED ON!

>SPAWN PORTALS NEED TO WORK!

>MAKE CANNON AND POTION KIT ACTUALLY SOMETHING!

Please. If you have anything you want on the server or any suggestions PLEASE leave a comment on what you want.
    Next reset will have a new map which includes spawn, shop, WarZone, desert, and more.
    We hope to have a revampISH reset this time and i hope to update you on what the spawn looks like and i will also be making a post probably about what date is most suitable for you guys on the impending reset. Have a good night or day or whatever it is for you. Thanks for sticking around -Mason

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. ProtoVerz

ProtoVerz Active Member

Ratings:
    +60
    MORE active staff (minechat doesnt count!), and a good anticheat.

• Agree Agree x 5
  3. Krispay

Krispay Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +165
    Fuuuuuuuck to the yessss

4. MidnightBoss

MidnightBoss Infamous Member

Ratings:
    +312
    Really good to hear! Nice work Mason. I'd reccomend picking up new applicants that are active.

Good luck.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Jarno

Jarno Infamous Member

Ratings:
    +731
    • add /f perms
    • /disguise
    • Make tnt craft command cheaper or free
    • The co leader rank for factions (/f coleader
    • Make a trailer about reset and give youtubers with 100+ subs a reward if they reupload
    • gui shop
    • Make the end wilderness (add a bedrock floor and make the endstone go all the way till border (has to be a flatworld and the endstone should stop around y 50-70)
    • Maybe a 100% spawner drop chance from ceggs/tnt?
    • More decoration blocks in shop

#5 Jarno, Jan 5, 2017 at 3:28 AM
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Chaarlotte

Chaarlotte Infamous Member

Ratings:
    +442
    thanks mason, happy you told us.

7. Shupaa

Shupaa Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +135
    Mason, You do realize we already had koth, slots, and a auction house. Its not hard to get the plugin back. Dont know why it was deleted in the first place, But thank you for letting us know.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 5, 2017, Original Post Date: Jan 5, 2017 ---
    things we want : @DaddyIincaged unbanned.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. Krispay

Ratings:
    +165
    Next reset: koths, but less often and more reward, GENBUCKET IS A MUST, revamp staff, if a staff member is not doing his job, demote him, do not wait for him to get his shit together, expand the staff team, get more staff members, if they are not doing a good job just demote them. Eventually from staff flowing in and out you will pick the good out from the bad and have a much better staff team. not much of an issue but if you are taking your time, try to fix schematica printer. A few other things, alot of players leave due to betrayal, not saying it should be illegal but make it somewhat preventable such as if you are kicked from the faction your homes will get deleted that are in that faction's land. the lag recently has been a bit discouraging as well so work on that, also advertisements, pay somewhat smaller youtubers like 1k or 2k subs a small amount of money to upload your trailer. And i know this one is copying matty, but give players a small reward for uploading the trailer on their channel, also make a new trailer, the one you have right now is 1. For the current reset 2.tbh looking back at it, its not that good. I can tell you tried advertising the server but it just wasnt the best way to advertise it. More custom plugins, your "dumb" magic cobble idea at first everyone thought was dumb but to be honest, its actually a useful and well made plugin. Warzones, try to make warzones a little more flat while adding some decoration to it. 1300max tnt limit. Its not too little not too much.bring back old auction i liked it better and the flo auction floods chat a bit. Listen to the community this time. Dont fire harry but try getting another dev to help out maybe?... Fancier staff plugin, like the /staff thing. It makes things more simple for the staff and makes their job a bit less of a pain. Make a vote for the economy, keep economy? Go back? New economy? Etc. debuff strength 2 just a little more. For the first week allow fly to everyone so basework can be done faster/better which will end up in more competiton which this reset lacked the most(advertisement will bring some in competition too) reset bans, that also will increase the playerbase by alot and will also bring in competiton the most due to te players that have been banned for the most part have experience in the server... I would make this organised with bullet points and shit but i on my phone and its 2 am thats all i got for now but i will have more in the morning. Goodnight mineage

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  9. Grainger

Ratings:
    +283
    Consider getting more devs/admins to help you out give mods a motive to work hard out rotate the mods with the admin role

Give helpers ./freeze

Get ffcheck, adding another Dev takes pressure off Harry

Create your own YouTube channel and promote it yourself as well as other youtubers and do collabs to get views off each other and subs etc

Get a complete new spawn for the next reset

Add things to crates making them more valuable and enticing to buy

Also consider revamping staff including myself, to get the best out of us

Instead of just recruiting staff and expecting them to learn off their own back, assign a mentor to trial helpers this was something a while back and has disappeared lately

That's it from my perspective hope you agree

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  10. MidnightBoss

MidnightBoss Infamous Member

Ratings:
    +312
    Good ideas, I agree with all of them.

11. Krispay

Ratings:
    +165
    do i get f coleader next map?

12. Jarno

Jarno Infamous Member

Ratings:
    +731
    Who are you again?

13. Krispay

Ratings:
    +165
    im a vegan

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. Arcentix

Arcentix New Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Maybe add new payment methods like paysafecard, so more players will able to donate (included myself). Not everyone has paypal acces as you need credit cards.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. EyesOfAssburgers125

EyesOfAssburgers125 Active Member

Ratings:
    +128
    You're more than free to hire my friends and I for development if Harry is having trouble making those plugins. The team consists of 3 skilled Java developers: Auto, Headshot, and me.

We've worked with RoyaltyPvP, GetWrecked, IratusPvP (Still working for them), PureRealms, FaithfulHCF, ArsonPvP, MCWarFare, FactionsLab, TheArchon, HCGames, SunRaids (one-time), and FrontierNetwork.

Everything you said is quite easy to make, just a bit time consuming. I know trust between you and I will be difficult, but we could definitely work something out :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Jarno

Jarno Infamous Member

Ratings:
    +731
    +1

17. Krispay

Ratings:
    +165
    finally his skills put to use amirite? You mind doing me a favor and hacking my forums account and finding a better profile pic for me?
    would bring in more funds to the server so why not

18. MC_FinestJustin

MC_FinestJustin Infamous Member

Ratings:
    +1,202
    There will be.
    Even though ik i shouldnt be staff a third time cuz you dont want that, builder should get perms like /tempmute /a /kick perm fly in spawn, ETC. So that way i can be doing things while im not building.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Shupaa

Shupaa Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +135
    I
    id like to see bby cloudz as staff again

20. dynamitefly

dynamitefly Senior Member

Ratings:
    +251
    I'm honestly surprised Mineage yet doesn't have any of this haha :/